To restore your backup data from the SD card:
1) Go to your Start menu on your PDA, click Programs and then File Explorer.
2) In File Explorer click the drop down list at the top next to My Documents, and choose My Device.
3) Click the SD (or Storage) Card folder, where your backup file "iTree" is located.
4) To copy this file, hold the stylus down on it and select "Copy" from the list of choices that pops up.
5) Click SD (or Storage) Card at the top for the drop down list and choose My Device.
6) Click the My Documents folder, and paste the backup file by holding the stylus down and selecting "Paste" from the list of choices that pops up.
The file can be accessed from the desktop PC by clicking on the Explore icon on the ActiveSync screen
Section for general i-Tree questions on installation, system requirements, registration, international use, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1