hello i am new member looking forward to getting acquainted with you

Post here questions, comments, and suggestions about the general i-Tree project. To avoid duplication, please be sure to check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include background, purpose, requirements, hardware, installation, training and events.

Moderators: mbinkley, i-Tree Team

Sage12

hello i am new member looking forward to getting acquainted with you

Post by Sage12 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:54 am

You know tips to buy a dishwasher, cheap, cheap
Toilet best sink faucets are the most frequently used items in home appliances, so they need to meet the criteria of durability, sufficient functionality, convenience, beautiful appearance, and ease of use. replace.

Types of dishwashers
When selecting a dishwasher, users need to determine the needs and the cost of the equipment. You need to identify the type of best sink faucets and the material that produces it

Cold Water Wall best sink faucets (1 water inlet)
Faucet for cold water in stainless steel pots
Hot and cold water dispenser (2 water inlets)
Stainless steel sanitary best sink faucets
Features of the dishwasher, best sink faucets
Faucet (hard needle) - Very durable, narrow drainage area
Toilet faucet (soft needle) - low life expectancy, large drainage area
Faucet drawer - beautiful and also quite durable, extremely wide flush area
Faucet with 180 degree swivel head - Non-durable, or nozzles broken
Drainage hose to change the height to flush - difficult to use, narrow drainage area
3-way water faucet - with inlet for water purifier, high quality goods
Disposable faucet dispenser - handy, wide flush, or broken need
Dishwashing materials
Stainless steel bowl, stainless steel
Washable stainless steel faucet, scratch. Stainless
Stainless steel faucet (Cu), chrome-plated
ABS faucet is hard, durable and lightweight
Good faucets should be used
The type of faucet is usually the price of 400,000 or more, the taps under 300,000d is often counterfeit, counterfeit quality. When to buy to note:

Material: copper (Cu) or stainless steel
Place of production: Import or joint venture
The warranty period is at least 2 years
For every manufacturer, most have the types of faucets listed above, you only need to choose according to the needs of the family.

Note when used
Do not pour tea, bath water, acid chemicals in the process of using pots, tap water because they will affect the surface.

If you see a lot of folding and zigzag lines in the system, in essence, to avoid the smell of gas coming out of the mouth

When you use it, you may be concerned about the obstruction of the pot, in which case it is advisable to remove the garbage can, rubbish and clean it regularly.

The tap water is weak
In the process of use, if the water flow is weak, then check the water supply system of the hose (bottom of the pot) for folding, check the water supply and valve system.

In addition, it is possible to remove the filter at the nozzle tip, to clean the filter mesh due to the large scale - this is also the main cause of clogged and damaged hose.