If your location is already in the database you can proceed to provide the following information and upload your pollution data.
• Continent – Continent name of location for which pollution data is being added. (required)
• Nation – Nation name of location for which pollution data is being added. (required)
• State – Primary partition (e.g., state, province, or territory) name of location for which precipitation data is being added. (required where applicable)
• Year – Calendar year in which new precipitation data was collected. This is limited to the years available in the dropdown to coincide with preprocessed global weather used by processing servers. Options to add more recent years data are typically updated periodically.(required)
• Weather Station – Weather station that precipitation data will be added to. (must select a weather already available within the database)
• Pollution Data – File containing new hourly pollution data consisting of the following pollutants: particulate matter less than 2.5 microns (PM2.5), particulate matter less than 10 microns (PM10), carbon monoxide (CO), ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), and sulfur dioxide (SO2).
- Missing Pollutants - Datasets missing pollutants will be considered for integration depending on data validation checking. If you are missing a pollutant completely such as PM10 or PM2.5 for the entire year, please leave the missing pollutant in the spreadsheet template structure with -999 for the quantity for the year. For example, if you only have CO, O3, NO2 & SO2, the template will still contain 52561 rows and missing pollutants (PM10 & PM2.5) will be filled in with -999.
PM10 - PM10 is included in the spreadsheet template but Eco does not currently provide estimates for PM10 removal at the time of this post April2017. PM10 analysis may be considered for future Eco updates.
You can download an example template for this data here, http://www.itreetools.org/database/Cont ... mplate.zip