PDA File Transfer

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

steinhoff

PDA File Transfer

Post by steinhoff »

Hello,

I've been having trouble transfering files from my PDAs to desktop for the STRATUM/MCTI Utility.

None of the automatic functions seem to work. A regular ActiveSync syncronization doesn't do anything. Also the functions in the PDA Utility on the desktop do not work, such as the green "Import Field Data".

I was able to copy the file with the configuration info from the desktop to the PDA manually in windows explorer, but when I try to copy it back with field data, it will go through the ActiveSync reformatting process, look like it's transfering no problem, but then at the end produce an error message saying that "the transfer was successful, but not all the tables were copied". After that the file disappears completely.

Any thoughts?
i-Tree Support
i-Tree Team

Post by i-Tree Support »

This kind of question is difficult to answer through the Forum. Please give us a call on our support line.

Thanks
a member of the i-Tree Team