Unable to register for i-tree download

Post here questions, comments, and suggestions about the general i-Tree project. To avoid duplication, please be sure to check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include background, purpose, requirements, hardware, installation, training and events.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

AKSHAYARAM

Unable to register for i-tree download

Post by AKSHAYARAM » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:39 am

I am from India. I just read about the i-tree software in a local language newspaper and am interested to get software. Tried to register myself for downloading this software suite. But unfortunately on giving the actual PINCODE (in India Postal Codes are PINCODE) contains only numbers and is not accepting on registration. Kindly solve the matter and advice appropriately. Thank you
azelaya
i-Tree Team

unable to register for i-Tree

Post by azelaya » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 am

This registration problem was probably due to differences with international postal code. Our system accepts (4) numeric characters for India PINCODE values.

General troubleshooting for registration issues can be found on the System Requirements and General Installation document under the Resources - Manuals & Workbooks section of the i-Tree website.
http://www.itreetools.org/resources/con ... ements.pdf

Al
A member of the i-Tree Team