Trimble Juno SC - Cumulative Selections

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

garyginger147

Post by garyginger147 » Wed May 04, 2011 5:54 am

Hello,

I am using a Trimble Juno SC which is loaded with OS Mastermap. With OS Mastermap, there is functionality to select polygons (eg fields). Selecting 'Cumulative Selection' on the Trimble, I select multiple field polygons and, from these hi-lighted fields, I select 'Create from Selection', but Multiple Selection is 'greyed' out. I want to save these as records in another table loaded on the Trimble.

With the Juno having the Cumulative Selection function, I would guess that the above is possible, but need your help.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Post by azelaya » Fri May 06, 2011 11:33 am

Unfortunately, I can't offer advice on working with the OS Mastermap as that function may be specific to Trimble operation and not specific to i-Tree application operation. Perhaps, other users may be able to offer advice though if they are familiar with the function.

Good luck,
A member of the i-Tree Team