Trimble Juno GPS Configuration in Streets PDA

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

MJKerr
i-Tree Team

Trimble Juno GPS Configuration in Streets PDA

Post by MJKerr »

Attached is a walkthrough of configuring a Trimble Juno SB Pocket PC's GPS to work with Streets PDA. http://www.itreetools.org/resources/con ... config.pdf Please leave any comments you have for the walkthrough and let me know if this process works for you. It may work for other Trimble Pocket PC's as well.

Note: Please check for updates before starting this process, as the GPS control has been modified as of 3.0.10. You can check for updates in any i-Tree application under the Help menu - Check for Updates.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MontanaUser

New walkthrough?

Post by MontanaUser »

Thank you so much for helping us on Wednesday. The Juno unit and i-Tree are acting like best friends.

Will you have a new walkthrough so we can pass this information on to other Trimble Juno users?

Again, thank you for your help! :D
MJKerr
i-Tree Team

Re: New walkthrough?

Post by MJKerr »

MontanaUser wrote:Thank you so much for helping us on Wednesday. The Juno unit and i-Tree are acting like best friends.

Will you have a new walkthrough so we can pass this information on to other Trimble Juno users?

Again, thank you for your help! :D
Not a problem. The walkthrough I've already posted worked fine after you did a hard reset of the device.
MontanaUser

Good stuff

Post by MontanaUser »

We just had our first test with configuring another Juno.

Some helpful tips for others:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of i-Tree installed on your computer
2) Do a hard-reset on the handheld (while Juno is off; press the 2 soft buttons on the front and the power button at the same time)
3) Follow the walkthrough pdf
4) SUCCESS!