Hold Tree Species Function in i-Tree Streets

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

VT-EAB

Hold Tree Species Function in i-Tree Streets

Post by VT-EAB »

If I remember correctly, STRATUM allowed the user to select a tree species and the selection was held for the next record. In Streets, this is not possible. Is there any possibility of being able to hold a tree species in Streets? I find this would be a useful function if you are met with a row planted or volunteer trees.

Once again, thank you for your continued help and efforts to improve this program.
smaco
i-Tree Team

Post by smaco »

Thanks for the useful suggestion! It is this type of feedback that helps us to continuously improve i-Tree for all users. We'll work on this one.
a member of the i-Tree Team
VT-EAB

Post by VT-EAB »

Quick question:

Is this function available in the newest version v3.0.12 that was released over the weekend?
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Post by azelaya »

No, it is not avialable in 3.0.12. New functionality takes some time to integrate into the applicaitons.
A member of the i-Tree Team
VT-EAB

Post by VT-EAB »

That is what I thought but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the information