PDA - check PDA Status error

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

izwierz

PDA - check PDA Status error

Post by izwierz »

Hello,

I try to launch my PDA (Asus P535) to Eco Application, but every time I press "Check PDA Status" I get an error massage "Run-time error '13' Type mismatch.

I have tried also to run PDA for Street and for older version UFORE and STRATUM 2.0 and I had the same problem.

I also tried to run another PDA (Garmin iQue M5).

Every time it's the same problem, which cause programm cash.

Any advice how to solve this problem? I will be very grateful for any advice!

Best wishes,

Iwona
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Run-time error 13 type mismatch

Post by azelaya »

Hello,

Can you please supply us with the operating system information for the PDAs. I believe that the devices that you mentioned are both running Windows Mobile 5 according to the manufactures specs?

Also, please let us know the operating system details for your desktop and if your Microsoft applications such as Excel and Access are running in English version. The error may be indicating a compatibility issue.

Thank you,
Al
A member of the i-Tree Team
izwierz

Post by izwierz »

Hello,
Thank you for very useful tips. Indeed the problem was in Regional Settings. I change it into american english and it works fine.

Best wishes,

Iwona