SDAP post-storm spreadsheet continuation

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

urban forestry planner

SDAP post-storm spreadsheet continuation

Post by urban forestry planner »

This refers to the post storm damage spreadsheet in SDAP and continues a question I posted a month ago.

So, if I am using cubic yards, I put a y in column AD. Then I put my cubic yardage in columns AE to AN. Then column AP shows me the total. Is this correct?

If I am using canopy loss, do I put a n in column AD? Then do I put the losses in columns AE to AO? How do I get a total? The formulas for AO and AP appear to only work if there is a y in AD.

Thanks.
smaco
i-Tree Team

Post by smaco »

Yes, column AP is an IF statement that sums the entered values for coumns AE...AN.

And yes, for Canopy Loss scenario, an "n" is entered in coumn AD, but only a single average canopy loss value is needed and calculated (column AO). This average is then used to compute Post-Storm Brush (yd3) plot total (see PostAnalysis worksheet).
--Scott
a member of the i-Tree Team
urban forestry planner

still stuck on post storm SDAP spreadsheet

Post by urban forestry planner »

So, if I am doing the canopy loss senario, do I fill out columns AE to AN on the post storm damage spreadsheet?
smaco
i-Tree Team

Post by smaco »

With the canopy loss scenario, you can fill in each of the columns AE...AN or, if a single crown loss estimate can be made for the entire plot, only AE need be filled with this value.

Sorry for the delayed response.
a member of the i-Tree Team