Tree Evaluation

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

Brian NJFS

Tree Evaluation

Post by Brian NJFS »

I believe I spoke with Jason this morning. Thanks for your help. The Tree Evaluation drop down menus on the PDA utility of MCTI/STRATUM seem to be inconsistent with the scale that is used and found in Jill D. Pokorny's "Urban Tree Risk Management; A Community Guide to Program Design and Implementation", Form 3.3. The latest iTree 1.2 manual also shows this inconsistency.

Because I will be going over MCTI in an upcoming training next month; is there a MS Word copy of the MCTI form that I could manipulate to accurately change the Tree Eval. points at the bottom of the form? And, I have no idea on how to change the points on the PDA (This seems to be the only thing that can't be manipulated on the PDA Utility Interface)? Thanks for the continued help.
smaco
i-Tree Team

Post by smaco »

Hi Brian,
Thanks for pointing out the inconsistency. Other users have also pointed out the problem and I am happy to report the updated version of MCTI has this issue resolved. It is scheduled to be released on Feb. 8th.

If you can't wait until the 8th, you can try editing the pdf version of the form available here: http://www.itreetools.org/resource_lear ... _forms.pdf

--Scott
a member of the i-Tree Team
smaco
i-Tree Team

Post by smaco »

Attached is the revised form that will be included in the v2.0 manual release. --Scott
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
a member of the i-Tree Team
Brian NJFS

Thanks for the MCTI form update

Post by Brian NJFS »

Thanks for all your help, Scott.