Error running with STRATUM.

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

Vince

Error running with STRATUM.

Post by Vince »

Hey guys.

I'm trying to get some work done with the STRATUM program but I keep getting an error and I can't seem to figure it out. (I know it's not i-tree but I'm using i-tree too, I swear!)

Anyhow, I know I'm making some kind of really foolish mistake and just can't figure out what it is. It's been driving me nuts and I really need some help.

Anyway, here's the error that I keep getting.

It comes up after trying to import a Microsoft Access file on to STRATUM.

If you can help that'd be great.
i-Tree Support
i-Tree Team

Post by i-Tree Support »

Hi Vince,

We need a little more information from you if you could please. Are you using a PDA to collect your data in the field or are you using an existing inventory converted to an Access file?

Thanks
a member of the i-Tree Team
Vince

Post by Vince »

Sorry about that.

And sorry I didn't see the STRATUM section on the index page either...

It's not coming from a PDA we're importing existing inventory converted to an Access file.

If you need any more info then let me know.
i-Tree Support
i-Tree Team

Post by i-Tree Support »

Thanks Vince for the information. If you could please zip your Access file and your existing inventory Excel file that you converted. E-mail it to our support department at info@itreetools.org

I will take a look at these two files to see if I can repeat the error or see why you are getting this error.

Thanks

Jason
a member of the i-Tree Team