SDAP post storm debris estimate not calculated

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

ekuehler

SDAP post storm debris estimate not calculated

Post by ekuehler » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:36 pm

I am using SDAP as a tool for state urban foresters to estimate debris clean up costs after a storm. No pre-storm information will be available in the communities where this tool will be used. Although I have entered my debris estimate data into the CY and CYTotal field of the post data form in the Excel spreadsheet, the "storm damage cost estimate" shows "#N/A" instead of a dollar value. Under the estimate components section, my total removal and total pruning cost values are accurate, but no values are given for total brush cu yds and total brush cost. It appears to want to get some of its values from the pre-storm data (which I am not using). How can I use this application for post-storm estimates without entering pre-storm data?
StormyJerry

Well...

Post by StormyJerry » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:13 pm

It's hard to tell without seeing your actual spreadsheet what the problem might be. The calculation of debris without prestorm data works fine, so I am not sure what is going on in your situation.

Can you zip up the spreadsheet and send it to me at jbond AT davey DOT com?

Thanks.