SDAP Application error message

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

ekuehler

SDAP Application error message

Post by ekuehler »

In the SDA application, I get an application error message after trying to save prestorm tally numbers that reads "An error was encountered while running this program: A literal value in the command could not be converted to the correct type due to a reason other than data overflow" and another application error message follows when trying to abort the entry that reads: "An error was encountered while running this program: The operation requested by the application is not allowed in this context."
I have installed version 1.2.1. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times both from the desktop and the PDA. What could be the problem and how do I solve it?
jstratton

Post by jstratton »

Hello. This problem looks like I'll need additional information to help troubleshoot. I private messaged my direct contact information to you so you can contact me, and we can look into it together.

Sorry for the glitch, hopefully we'll be able to right it and get it going properly.