% shrub not importing from mobile data collector

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

hannah_walker

% shrub not importing from mobile data collector

Post by hannah_walker » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:23 am

I have entered % shrub cover for each plot into the mobile data collector (but no other shrub details), and it's either not sending or not being retrieved by the i-Tree Eco v6.0.10 application, nor do I have the option to change it in the application. A drop-down arrow is there but there is only a blank option to choose.

Have I done something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: % shrub not importing from mobile data collector

Post by Jason.Henning » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:12 am

Hi Hannah,
Sorry you are running into this issue. You have not done anything wrong. Unfortunately, this is a bug in Eco at the moment. The bug only impacts users doing plot-based projects and collecting that shrub %. We expect that this will be fixed the next time we release an update for i-Tree Eco. That update should be released sometime in the next couple months (likely by the end of September 2018). In the meantime you may want to record those shrub percentages on paper or in a spreadsheet so that you can type them into Eco when the bug is fixed.
Thanks,
Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team