Eco v6: International Benefit Prices Unavailable

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

rrds

Eco v6: International Benefit Prices Unavailable

Post by rrds » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:51 pm

I created an international project based in Canada. After importing trees, the report processing produced an error, indicating that I must specify an exchange rate for benefit prices. However, there is no option to do so on the "Data > Benefit Prices" page. I can't enter custom benefit prices either. Everything is grayed out.

I tried creating the same project in the United States, but custom benefit prices are still disabled.

The documentation on the side panel indicates there should be a "Default" button, and a "Today's" button for exchange rate management, both of which aren't present in the international project. Is this a bug, did I not set something up correctly, or is there another way to supply this information?

i-Tree Eco v6 on Windows 8.1 64-bit (Access 2010 64-bit)
rcoville
i-Tree Team

Re: Eco v6: International Benefit Prices Unavailable

Post by rcoville » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi rrds and thanks for your interest in using i-Tree Tools.

This is a bug that we've tried to correct in a recent update to the i-Tree Suite. We're still testing this update but so far it is in good shape and it should resolve this issue for you.

You can access the update on the i-Tree website by going to http://www.itreetools.org/tools.php (you will need to login to the website first). As we're still testing the update and not sending it directly to the Eco software yet, please uninstall the i-Tree Suite from your computer before installing this new suite version you can download today from iTreeTools.org.

Please let us know if that resolves this issue for you or if the error still occurs.
A member of the i-Tree Team

Please provide feedback on our technical support services by clicking here to take our 5 minute survey