"Sorry we have no imagery here"

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

lidel864

"Sorry we have no imagery here"

Post by lidel864 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:39 pm

When I go to define a new project area in iTree Canopy, the google map that comes up has "Sorry we have no imagery here" written all over it and no aerial photo can be seen. This was working perfectly 2 days ago, however, for the last 24 hours it has said "Sorry we have no imagery here".

Thank you for your help!
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: "Sorry we have no imagery here"

Post by Jason.Henning » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 am

Could you send us the files or address that are leading to this issue? If you have a shapefile or were able to create a .dat Canopy file you could e-mail them as attachments to info@itreetools.org. Hopefully, we can then recreate the issues and try to come up with a solution.

Thanks,
Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team
lidel864

Post by lidel864 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi there Jason,
Thank you for your reply. After a day of it doing this, the next morning it seemed to be back to normal so we are now fine! When it happened it did it for the whole world. Seems to have sorted itself though. Thank you!
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Post by Jason.Henning » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:44 am

Glad it worked out. Let us know if it happens again.

Thanks,
Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team