mobile application not showing tree data collected

If you have questions, comments, and suggestions specific to one or more of the components of the i-Tree Software Suite, this is the place for them! Again, please check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include UFORE, STRATUM, and the utilities such as MCTI or Storm Damage Assessment Protocol.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

agriffith

mobile application not showing tree data collected

Post by agriffith » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:36 am

Good morning. I've been using the ITree mobile data collection app for about 80 trees in 5 different plots. Each of my plots has more than 10 trees in it. The mobile app is showing 10 trees per page, so I have used the "Next" button to review my 11-20 and 21-30 trees. My issue is that the "Next" button has stopped being active. So, when I am collecting data in a plot and I am working beyond the first 10 trees, I cannot review trees beyond the first ten (10) trees. I can add new trees beyond ten (10) and this data is saved on my field device, a Samsung Galaxy 7, but I cannot review these trees in the field. This issue now seems permanent as I've saved and reloaded several times since first occurrence.
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: mobile application not showing tree data collected

Post by Jason.Henning » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:18 pm

Thanks for your question.
This was a bug in the software that has since been fixed. In order to ensure that you are running the fixed version of mobile collection form you will have to clear the cache on the browser you are using before reopening the data collection link. Before you do that you will want to make sure you have downloaded any submitted data into your i-Tree Eco project. Any data that has not been downloaded will be permanently lost.
Feel free to contact us info@itreetools.org if you still see issues after clearing the browser cache and reopening your data collection link.
Thanks,
Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team