Reports for Complete Inventories

Post here questions, comments, and suggestions about the general i-Tree project. To avoid duplication, please be sure to check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include background, purpose, requirements, hardware, installation, training and events.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

jmarlin

Reports for Complete Inventories

Post by jmarlin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:56 am

I just completed a 1734 tree complete inventory and had it processed.

The model returned only "Individual Tree Pollution Effects" and "Individual Tree Characteristics."

Are these the only tables generated by the Complete inventory methodology?

Is there any way to generate tables for the diversity index, pest susceptibility or totals for each species?

Many thanks,

-John
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Report for complete inventories

Post by azelaya » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm

The Eco inventory does not provide all the same outputs as a plot-based project. However, i-Tree Eco version 5 has been enhanced with several more reports besides the (2) you have access to. I would suggest updating your application to version 5 by selecting Help - Check for Updates from the menu. After updating to version 5, you will need to resubmit the project for processing and there will be additional outputs available in the report option for your inventory. An example can be viewed at the following link http://www.itreetools.org/eco/resources ... tables.pdf

Some reports such as pest susceptibility and diversity reports are not available for inventories at this time.

Al
A member of the i-Tree Team