Organizing by "Streets" in Reports

Post here questions, comments, and suggestions about the general i-Tree project. To avoid duplication, please be sure to check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include background, purpose, requirements, hardware, installation, training and events.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

David Howard

Organizing by "Streets" in Reports

Post by David Howard »

Hi, I have a couple more questions, if it's not too much trouble:

I'm using ITree Streets, the latest version (3.0.9) and when I view reports, I have the option to view most by Species, Zone, or Street. I want to organize the data by street, but the "Street" option is always grayed in and cannot be selected... Is there any way to fix that?

Similarly, there are planting sites that have been entered as Non-Tree species. Is there any way to extract information about these in the reports - such as view all Non-Tree specieson given streets - or do I have to go through all the data manually?

One last question: There are a number of species that I cannot delete under Input -> Species... is there any way to change this other other than change the regional data?

Thanks for the help!
-David Howard
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Organizing by Streets in Reports

Post by azelaya »

I believe that the option to sort data by "Street" was added for the new Pest module. It will only be active when you are working with the pest symptom details. This was provided to allow users to look for similar sign & symptoms patterns in a given area but not integrated into all other reports.

The Stocking Level report will allow you to display non-tree categories. When you set these up and check non tree in the Define Species dialog box, also hit the "Stocking" button on the dialog box and add the non-tree code to the list. This will allow you to sort by your codes when running the Stocking level report. Take a look at the sample project for reference which has one code (VOID) set up for tracking potential planting sites.

I would suggest deleting unwanted trees using Input- Records. I'm not sure why you would need to delete the regional default trees as they should not appear in your outputs unless they are in the inventory. It will not let you delete them either if there are already records associated with the species codes. Hope this helps. Al
A member of the i-Tree Team