i-Tree Hydro

Post here questions, comments, and suggestions about the general i-Tree project. To avoid duplication, please be sure to check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include background, purpose, requirements, hardware, installation, training and events.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

tackay

i-Tree Hydro

Post by tackay » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 am

Hi
Any news on i-Tree Hydro ?
:)
MJKerr
i-Tree Team

Post by MJKerr » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Working on it :)
azelaya
i-Tree Team

i-Tree Hydro

Post by azelaya » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:27 am

We will be revising our projected release data for Hydro to the end of the upcoming winter season. As Michael mentioned, hydro development work is progressing. However, there is still further development work, testing and a user's manual needs to be created once a functional application is available.
A member of the i-Tree Team
ekuehler

Post by ekuehler » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Al,
Can you give a sneak preview of data requirements for Hydro? I am helping Desoto County, MS set up their Eco project and wanted to include the Hydro component when it is available. They will begin collecting sample plot data in May and want to make sure they are collecting necessary data for Hydro as well.
Eric Kuehler
ekuehler@fs.fed.us
706-559-4268 office phone
706-410-5569 cell phone
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Hydro preliminary data requirements

Post by azelaya » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Attached is information from the development team regarding preliminary data requirements for Hydro. The Hydro application is still in development so this will most likely be updated as progress and testing continues. The development team is shooting to have Hydro released as a beta application sometime during the Spring.
Al
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A member of the i-Tree Team