i-Tree 2.0 availability

Post here questions, comments, and suggestions about the general i-Tree project. To avoid duplication, please be sure to check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include background, purpose, requirements, hardware, installation, training and events.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

ekuehler

i-Tree 2.0 availability

Post by ekuehler »

What is the latest on the 2.0 release date? I have given several i-Tree training sessions and at each one I have to explain that the new version will be out soon. It is quite frustrating when I have to tell people that I am not sure when the new version will be released. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
smaco
i-Tree Team

Post by smaco »

We apologize for any frustration you may have over the release. The date has been a moving target do to a couple of refinements that the development team decided to include based on feedback from this summer's field season. They include MS Vista compatibility and updated STRATUM climate zones, amongst others. We thought the added functionality would be worth the wait.

The good news is that we are in final testing and are updating the manual to reflect the changes. --Scott
a member of the i-Tree Team