exporting csv tables from version 6 ECO

Post here questions, comments, and suggestions about the general i-Tree project. To avoid duplication, please be sure to check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include background, purpose, requirements, hardware, installation, training and events.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

drew-uf

exporting csv tables from version 6 ECO

Post by drew-uf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:27 am

How do you export more than one plots worth of data for tables like groundcover, reference objects, and land uses? I can export all my data for plots, trees, and shrubs. However when I try to export groundcover it only does it for the plot I have actively open. I want all of my groundcovers, ref objs, and land uses not just for one plot at a time.

-Drew
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Re: exporting csv tables from version 6 ECO

Post by azelaya » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:36 am

Unfortunately, there is not a way to export out a complete spreadsheet of ground covers, land uses and reference objects from the Eco interface.

If comfortable working with Access, you can try opening your Eco project in Microsoft Access where can then views the underlying Groundcovers, ReferenceObjects and FieldLandUses data in tables. This may give you an optional method to see the data in a table where you can export it out. Since these are all optional variables now in Eco v6, they are not easily accessible in the underlying Access databases though as keys are created to link these to the actual plots if users elect to collect the values.

Hopefully, it will give you a work-around option.
Al
A member of the i-Tree Team