Chinese Users of iTree

Post here questions, comments, and suggestions about the general i-Tree project. To avoid duplication, please be sure to check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include background, purpose, requirements, hardware, installation, training and events.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

Xianwen

Chinese Users of iTree

Post by Xianwen » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Dear colleagues,

On the website, a map suggests that iTree has been used for case studies in Changchun, Ningbo, Hefei, Beijing, and Gao Xin (I'm not sure if Gao Xin is a typo, because I'm not aware of this place.): https://www.itreetools.org/eco/resource ... ly2014.jpg

Are there more information to what types of studies these were, outcomes of the studies for example reports or papers, and the corresponding persons of these studies?

Thank you!

Warm regards,

Xianwen
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: Chinese Users of iTree

Post by Jason.Henning » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:04 am

Hi Xianwen,
Our privacy policy prevents us from sharing user contact information. We are only responsible for processing the data and we are not always aware of any reports produced or the ultimate outcomes of those projects.

I did email five i-Tree users who submitted projects in China within the last few years. I provided them with a link to your forum post so that they could respond or contact you directly if they are interested in connecting.

Thanks for your interest in i-Tree.

-Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team