Update issues

Post here questions, comments, and suggestions about the general i-Tree project. To avoid duplication, please be sure to check the i-Tree website and the FAQs before posting. Relevant topics include background, purpose, requirements, hardware, installation, training and events.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

alasken

Update issues

Post by alasken » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm

Does anyone know what this means and/or how to fix it? When I go to update my copy of i-Tree Eco, I am getting a Windows error that says "The file c:\Users\Oldish\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp2DD3.tmp is not in a shared folder with the host and cannot be opened by the host."
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: Update issues

Post by Jason.Henning » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:33 am

Thanks for the question.
I haven't seen that exact error message before but it looks like some temporary files needed for the updated got corrupted or sent to a different folder. As a solution I would suggest uninstalling your current version of Eco and downloading the latest installer. You can get a onetime download link here, https://www.itreetools.org/verify/?next ... 6.1.35.exe.
Feel free to email us at info@itreetools.org if you run into any trouble with the new installer.
Thanks,
Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team