Submit Polution Database

Section for FAQs regarding i-Tree Database.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

juanmijurado

Submit Polution Database

Post by juanmijurado » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:18 am

Good morning,

If I have 2 or 3 hours in which I have no information (in one day), the boxes are empty or have the number -999?

Should the unit for CO be ppm or can I use (µg / m3)?

After sending my data, I receive an email to which I must reply "Confident" in the subject, how long should I wait to have the information available or to know if my information will be uploaded to i Tree?

Thanks a lot!
Erika.Teach

Re: Submit Polution Database

Post by Erika.Teach » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:04 pm

Hi,

Empty cells need to contain -999.

The unit for CO can be ppm or can I use (µg / m3).

If you do not have it already, the pollution template can be found here: https://www.itreetools.org/documents/64 ... pdated.zip
make sure you read the notes attached to the cells at the top of each of the columns.

After submitting data it can take up to six months to be available for use in i-Tree Eco.

Best, Erika
juanmijurado

Post by juanmijurado » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:57 am

Thank you very much Erika, when sending the pollution information, I received an email in which they asked me if I was sure of the data sent, I had to answer the email with the word Confident in the subject, is this answer enough to load the information? How can I know if the information will be uploaded?

Thank you!
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Post by Jason.Henning » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:00 am

Hi Juan,
The reply of "Confident" is enough for us to proceed with the data integration. If you get that automated email it means that we have received your data. If there are any issues our database manager will contact you directly. If you ever have any concerns or questions about the status of your data it is best to email info@itreetools.org. That email address is regularly monitored and you should receive a response within one or two business days.
Thanks and glad to hear you were able to submit your data.
-Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team