Data Validation Error

Issues related to i-Tree v6.x can be posted in this section. 6.x updates and known issues will be posted here also.
MahshidMz

Data Validation Error

Post by MahshidMz »

Hello,
I am new to I-Tree Eco and I want to use the tool to get the benefits from trees. I have the tree species and DBH, and I successfully imported them into the tool. However, when I want to check the data or go for the "Submit data for processing", I get this error" Could not load file or assembly 'DaveyTree.Data, Version=1.1.253.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
I have the latest version of the tool installed on my computer. I appreciate your suggestions.
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: Data Validation Error

Post by Jason.Henning »

I haven't seen that error before. Please make sure that i-Tree Eco is installed locally on your computer and not in a cloud location. Also, make sure that the .ieco file you are working with is on your local machine and not in a cloud location. If both of those conditions are met and you are still receiving that error message please send us your i-Tree Eco project at our support email, info@itreetools.org, and we can take a closer look.
Thanks,
Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team
MahshidMz

Re: Data Validation Error

Post by MahshidMz »

Hi,
Thanks for your help. I uninstalled and installed it again and it worked.