v6 will not run.

Issues related to i-Tree v6.x can be posted in this section. 6.x updates and known issues will be posted here also.
K Matthews

v6 will not run.

Post by K Matthews » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:21 am

Hi i-Tree, despite my best efforts i am unable to open version 6 of Eco, tried the recommended fix uninstall and reinstall Access database engine, but to no avail.
Any help would be much appreciated. Running windows 10.
Thanks.
Kevin.
Wales
UK.
Erika.Teach

Re: v6 will not run.

Post by Erika.Teach » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:18 pm

Hello Kevin,

We released a software update today. If it is possible, will you open Eco, click on the Support tab at the top of the page and then Update Software. If you are not able to open the software, will you please remove/uninstall the software, then download the installer and reinstall. If that does not solve the issue for you and you are on a managed network then please use the information here, https://www.itreetools.org/tools/networ ... epartments, to help solve the issue.

Best regards, Erika
eric.hammond

Post by eric.hammond » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:43 pm

I have the same problem. Uninstalled, reinstall two times. Hydro will open but Eco will not open. Because Eco doesn't even open th support tab can't be clicked. Can create a Hydro job but I don't need that. I do not have a managed system. It's just my laptop.

Eric Hammond
Silverton Oregon US
Erika.Teach

Post by Erika.Teach » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Hello,
I am not able to replicate your issue.
Are there any warning messages or errors that come up when you try and open Eco?
If you would like to set up a video call to try and solve this, please email tech support at info@itreetools.org
Best, Erika