i-Tree v3.0.17 updates are available for download

Issues related to i-Tree v3.x can be posted in this section. If you encounter any issues, please pass the information along to i-Tree Support.
azelaya
i-Tree Team

i-Tree v3.0.17 updates are available for download

Post by azelaya » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 am

Users working with i-Tree suite v3.0.1 which was the initial v3 release will need to uninstall their current i-Tree application and then install the new i-Tree package which can be requested from the www.itreetools.org website.

Users working with i-Tree suite v3.0.2 or greater can access updates through the Check for Updates option which can be found under the "Help" menu drop down in all applications.

A suite Change Log which provides details of issues addressed and new features that were added can be accessed from the i-Tree website under Resources- Archives http://bit.ly/dqRTxG

Thank you,
Al
Attachments
i-Tree suite change Log 3-0-17.pdf
(96.2 KiB) Downloaded 927 times
A member of the i-Tree Team
twright

Post by twright » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:46 am

Hi Al,

I ran into a problem and I can not seem to fix it. Maybe you or your team can help me. I am currently running version 3.14 of Streets and would like to update to v3.17. However, whenever I open Streets and navigate to Help > Check for Updates it will not allow me to update Streets. It goes to a dialogue box where, once I click "Update," becomes unresponsive and I have to close the box. Any ideas on what might be happening? Should I un-install then re-install the program?

Thanks for the help!

Tyler
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Update problems

Post by azelaya » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:10 am

Hi Tyler,

It is hard to say what may be causing the update problem. I have had something similar happen to me in the past due to problems related to my computer. I also ended up uninstalling i-Tree and then reinstalling the updated application to get by the issue. Therefore, I would suggest giving that a shot which will not have any impact on your existing projects or data.

Please let us know if you are able to get the program updated.

Best regards,
Al
A member of the i-Tree Team
twright

Re: Update problems

Post by twright » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:50 pm

azelaya wrote: Please let us know if you are able to get the program updated.
Looks as though it was something with my computer. Everything has been re-installed on my device and is working swimmingly.

Thanks for the help.

Take care