run-time error '5' while submitting eco data

Issues related to i-Tree v3.x can be posted in this section. If you encounter any issues, please pass the information along to i-Tree Support.
jenotey

run-time error '5' while submitting eco data

Post by jenotey » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 am

I am receiving a "Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument" when I try to submit one of my eco projects. I am able to enter my contact information and double check it. Then this error message pops up and closes the Eco program. I was able to submit a different eco project approximately an hour earlier.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to get the data set analyzed.

Thank you.

Jen McKee
azelaya
i-Tree Team

run time error 5 when submitting data

Post by azelaya » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:50 am

Hi Jen,

I see that your other data set (Winchester) was submitted to the Forest Service okay. Can you please use the Pack Project option from within the Eco application under the File menu and send me the zip file that is created. I can test on my end or have a developer look at it to see if we can identify what is causing the error.

You can send it as an attachment to the info@itreetools.org email address or directly to me. Please let me know what version of Eco you are currently working with. You can find this under the Help-About screen. The current version of i-Tree 3.0.16 and Eco 3.0.13.

However, you were able to submit a project earlier. So I suspect there is something else that is causing the problem.

Thanks,
Al
A member of the i-Tree Team