PDA menu buttons

Issues related to i-Tree v3.x can be posted in this section. If you encounter any issues, please pass the information along to i-Tree Support.
AGH

PDA menu buttons

Post by AGH » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:03 pm

I have been having a hassle logging in. It is probably because of my PDA screen sensitivity, but the STREETS PDA main menu buttons could be rearranged slightly and it would prevent this from happening when someone has to hold the stylus longer and harder to make the CONTINUE button register. The problem occurs becasue the EXIT button is almost directly behind the CONTINUE button. For some reason I have to tap, tap, and tap/hold again to get it highlighted and pressed. This happens way more than with any other buttons in the program. By the time it finally connects, the screen changes back to the main menu, the EXIT button has already be inadvertantly pressed, and I'm out of the program. Then the whole frustrating loop starts over. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to login so I can actually get some work done. It would be better if the EXIT button was under SETTINGS, and there was a 1/2 inch of clearance behind the CONTINUE button. Just a suggestion, but I'm wondering has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me and my OMNIA?
MJKerr
i-Tree Team

Post by MJKerr » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 am

To be honest I don't think we've received any other complaints about the button. In Streets you can choose not to record that information and then login is not necessary, if that helps.