Creating Reports

Issues related to i-Tree v3.x can be posted in this section. If you encounter any issues, please pass the information along to i-Tree Support.
markroeze

Creating Reports

Post by markroeze » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:17 pm

The problem I have been having is that after loading the tree data and having hundreds of entries in the 'Input'>'Records' that the data has not been showing up in reports like 'Population Summary'. All required fields have been entered (species, size, etc) however the report will just list the species with no information on the number or size of the records.

Attached is the screenshot.
Attachments
I-Tree Report.pdf
(122.53 KiB) Downloaded 842 times
azelaya
i-Tree Team

creating reports

Post by azelaya » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Can you please tell us if you went through the process of defining all undefined species after loading. Also, please verify if by loading you mean that you imported data in from an existing inventory. Or, is this data that you collected using the Streets PDA application and loaded in?

There is also something else that comes to mind. Take a look at the Input-Data Fields and then navigate to the zones/sample tab. If you have sample data and have not specified total segments, the population summary will not compute properly until that data is entered. There may be red exclamation marks in the last field column indicating that this needs to be entered.

Let us know if any of these may be the cause of the issue.
Al
A member of the i-Tree Team
markroeze

Bingo!

Post by markroeze » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 am

Al,

You were right on, it was the Input>Data Fields>Zone Sample>Number of Segments.

After filling in the number of segments, the report was generated.

Cheers,

Mark