Unhandled exception

Have you created a work-around to a problem you faced with i-Tree? Or have you built a usable tool, template, or guide that you think others might find useful? Use this forum to share your i-Tree tips & tricks.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

ericbitner

Unhandled exception

Post by ericbitner » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:27 pm

I am using i-tree streets in the field using an iphone. Data collection went smoothly, but I cannot access my data from the server. When I try to retrieve my project data I get an error that I cannot bypass. I can see my data and when it was submitted but I cannot access it.

The error reads.... Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately. Input string was not in a correct format. Couldn't store <> in LocNo Column. Expected type is Int32.

Please help.

Below is the link for your data collection of the project 'Noltemeyer Capital':
http://itreetools.org/streets/mobile/?k ... FZ2CB0D29C
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

issue resolution

Post by Jason.Henning » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:55 am

You should now be able to import your data into your Eco project. Please let me know if you run into any problems during that process (you can e-maill info@itreetools.org if you prefer). Also, we have corrected the mobile data entry web-form so that you can longer encounter this error. If you make sure that you clear your browser cache before launching the web-form again you will ensure that you are using the latest version of the software and avoid any future complications.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks for using i-Tree.

Jason