Excel template for STRATUM data

Have you created a work-around to a problem you faced with i-Tree? Or have you built a usable tool, template, or guide that you think others might find useful? Use this forum to share your i-Tree tips & tricks.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

mathygreen

Re: Excel template for STRATUM data

Post by mathygreen » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:31 pm

We very much appreciate the use of the template for our work;

however, we have found some discrepancies (and I am not sure I am allowed to attach a template).

As we have been reformatting existing inventories, we have found some items that may cause fustration for users.

In the template, TreeID Zone StreetSeg CityManaged SpCode have an apostrophe before the word.

This will need to be deleted before processing. Also note, TreeID is no longer used in Streets.

It is now ID. The template is a great tool and we appreciate someone putting it together.

These additions should make things a little easier.
Erika.Teach

Re: Excel template for STRATUM data

Post by Erika.Teach » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:24 am

Hello,

Thank you for pointing out issues you have encountered with that template. STRATUM is no longer a supported software tool, therefore any supporting documents will not be updated. We encourge users to conduct i-Tree Eco projects instead. To find information about this tool go here, https://www.itreetools.org/tools/i-tree-eco

Best regards, Erika