Streets differs from other urban forest analysis software in many ways:
• Streets is designed for analyzing street tree populations, not the entire urban forest.
• It is intended to be utilized as a planning tool, going beyond the display of benefits accrued.
• Local costs are incorporated along with benefits to provide a platform for making strategic planning decisions.
• Streets is not GIS-based, requiring only basic inventory data.
• State-of-the-art research provides a scientific underpinning through exhaustive field research and laboratory modeling for each of the 16 climate zones.
Section for FAQs regarding i-Tree Streets (STRATUM)
1 post • Page 1 of 1