Time period for Data Processing

Section for FAQs regarding i-Tree Eco (UFORE)

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

mdaniels502

Time period for Data Processing

Post by mdaniels502 »

I am new to I-Tree and I am working with volunteers to create a new tree inventory for my city. I would like to incorporate the I-tree data into the inventory. A tree inventory was created about 10 years ago so I imported that data into I-Tree and then submitted the data for processing. How long does it typically take for the data to process?

Also, with the inventory itself, can the volunteers pull up the existing data that I imported and edit it instead of having to create new data?

thanks in advance for your responses.
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: Time period for Data Processing

Post by Jason.Henning »

The processing of submitted i-Tree Eco projects is automated and is usually completed within an hour. Occasionally, if the queue is very long it may take longer. If you did not receive an email indicating your data has been processed you may want to check your junk/spam folder. You can also use the "Track & Retrieve Results" button anytime after you have submitted your data to see where you are in the queue and retrieve your results if they are available.
If you are using the mobile data collector you can select existing trees in your inventory that you would like to be available to field data collectors on their mobile devices. They can then update those records and submit them back to your master project. This will take some management on your part to make sure your data collectors know which trees they should be working on.
Thanks for your questions.
-Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team