i-Tree eco v6 - error message

Section for general i-Tree questions on installation, system requirements, registration, international use, etc.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

ia7

i-Tree eco v6 - error message

Post by ia7 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:27 am

I uploaded a project developed by my collegue in 2019 in i-Tree Eco v6 and want to keep working on it (data was collected in Karlsruhe-Germany). First, a message popped up saying that i-Tree Eco offers some upgrades and I might need to update my project. Some seconds after upoading my project, a new message pops up "I-tree stopped working" A problem has prevented the right execussion of the programm." (in Ger: i-Tree eco funktioniert nicht mehr) The only option is to close the program" (I have a windows operating system) Do you know what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance
Iulia
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Re: i-Tree eco v6 - error message

Post by azelaya » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:45 am

There are (2) posts that may help depending on the issue. Please see the following posts

Eco v6 crashed or stopped working (this is a common issue and can affect computers after Microsoft updating which may overwrite a file needed by Eco. Thus, causing crashing and other issues, especially when trying to write records to the underlying Access database.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1360

This is an issue the is related to a problematic MS update which affected multiple i-Tree applications and requires installing a MS patch that was issued to address the problem with the update.
Query is Corrupt - Unable to update - i-Tree Eco, Hydro, Streets
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5460
A member of the i-Tree Team