how long to process eco v6 project ?

Section for general i-Tree questions on installation, system requirements, registration, international use, etc.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

greattree

how long to process eco v6 project ?

Post by greattree » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:09 pm

Hi just wondered how long it typically takes to process a evo v6 project ? This project has aprrox 10000 trees with street address, species,dbh,and long and lat.I would like to add more info to the project but am trying to get organizational buy in first. Just trying to get an idea i need it soon for a presentation. Does it take hrs,days,weeks ? If you have any idea let me know thanks ahead.
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: how long to process eco v6 project ?

Post by Jason.Henning » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:41 am

i-Tree Eco projects are usually processed within an hour. Very large projects (greater than 10,000 trees with a number strata) can take longer. The other variable that can make projects take longer is if there are additional projects in the queue ahead of yours. Once you submit your project your you can immediately click on the "Track & Retrieve Results" button under the "Report" tab to see where you are in the queue. If you are not able to download results within 24 hours of submission, and you have not received any email notification from i-Tree, you can contact us at the support email address info@itreetools.org.
I'd encourage you to give submission and retrieval a try. The process is automated and you can always submit again if you update the project in the future.
Thanks for the question.
-Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team