Language change

Section for general i-Tree questions on installation, system requirements, registration, international use, etc.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

Davidbe

Language change

Post by Davidbe » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:53 am

Is there a way to change the main langage of the I-tree eco program? or at least change the lenguage of the generated reports?
I'm looking to change from english to spanish
azelaya
i-Tree Team

Re: Language change

Post by azelaya » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:08 pm

Spanish English settings instructions for i_Tree Eco.pdf
There is not a way to toggle Eco's language settings from English to Spanish within the Eco v6 application.

The Eco application will only run and generate reports in Spanish language if your computer is configured in control panel Region and Language settings for a Spanish locale using Spanish language...for example, I typically will use Spain as a location and change the Keyboard and Languages to use espanol. You will typically have to reboot to implement the change. Depending on your current set up, you may have to install the Spanish language pack if that is not an option. There is typically an option on the Control Panel>Keyboard and Language tab dialog link at the bottom saying "How can I install additional languages" that will guide you in installing additional languages. After installing Spanish, you will have options for English and Spanish.

Lastly, remember that making a change in Control Panel to use Spanish Language will affect other applications to operate in Spanish also. I attached a PDF with illustrations of the dialog boxes to help clarify but you will need to sign on to access that PDF.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A member of the i-Tree Team