Regarding i- tree use in India

Section for general i-Tree questions on installation, system requirements, registration, international use, etc.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

chz188091

Regarding i- tree use in India

Post by chz188091 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:19 am

Hello,

I am from India and need to use i-tree software.
I want to know that if anyone is using the i-tree software for the analysis of the Indian region. Also, need to know that if the database of India is available and how to obtain the same.

Thanks in advance.
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: Regarding i- tree use in India

Post by Jason.Henning » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:04 pm

Hello,
There are a number of i-Tree users in India working with i-Tree Eco. Currently, there is a bug in i-Tree Database that prevents that platform from accurately showing available locations. I suggest you download and install i-Tree Eco then you can view the available locations during project set-up, (https://www.itreetools.org/verify/?next ... 6.1.36.exe). Additionally, within the coming weeks we will be releasing an update to i-Tree Eco that will include a number of additional locations within India. It is important to note that not all locations have precipitation and pollution data. In those cases you may not receive complete or accurate estimates of avoided runoff or air pollution.
For privacy reasons we do not release contact information from our users. However, if you would like, you can email us your contact information and the region you are working in and we can pass that along to one of our partners India. They will contact you if they are able. You can contact us with that information at our support email, info@itreetools.org.
Thanks for your interest in i-Tree.
-Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team