IPED

Have you used i-Tree components for your own project? This is the place to tell others about your experiences—and to link to online results, images, reports, and publicity. Relevant topics include project area, challenges, organization, methods, and effects.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

hdelaconcha

IPED

Post by hdelaconcha » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:00 pm

I was asked to talk about the IPED module in a meeting, so I have a couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to include more pests? is there something like the i-Tree Database for this module

2) Do you know if this module will be included whenever is translated to spanish?

Thanks

By the way the Merida report is finish it is in the final touches for printing, I will send it over for you to see and load into the webpage if possible.
Horacio de la Concha
AGRINET SA de CV
Cuernavaca MEXICO
hdelaconcha@agrinet.com.mx
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: IPED

Post by Jason.Henning » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:55 pm

Hi Horacio,

Unfortunately, any new developments to IPED would require new funding. The development of that module was grant funded and that funding has run out so it is essentially static unless there are new resources to edit the module or add species.

As for your translation question I will check in the people involved in the translation and let you know if IPED will be included.
A member of the i-Tree Team