Playa Report and other questions

Have you used i-Tree components for your own project? This is the place to tell others about your experiences—and to link to online results, images, reports, and publicity. Relevant topics include project area, challenges, organization, methods, and effects.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

hdelaconcha

Playa Report and other questions

Post by hdelaconcha » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:46 am

Hello I am about to finish the Playa del Carmen i-Tree report, in Spanish of course, and will like to share it; where or whom should I send it to get in the webpage?, second I noticed that the Queretaro information of 4 stations was not uploaded to run, just the weather info. Is there a way to know why? was the data too much incomplete? will it eventually be loaded¿?

Gracias
Horacio de la Concha
AGRINET SA de CV
Cuernavaca MEXICO
hdelaconcha@agrinet.com.mx
i-Tree Support
i-Tree Team

Re: Playa Report and other questions

Post by i-Tree Support » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:08 am

Good to hear you are finishing that report. You are welcome to send it to info@itreetools.org for consideration of addition to the website.

As far as the Querataro data I checked in with the i-Tree Database Team and they never received pollution data for that location.

Thanks,
Jason
a member of the i-Tree Team
hdelaconcha

Post by hdelaconcha » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:15 am

I noticed with the new version that some reports are missing, particularle the ones about UV and there was one about air quality and its impact on health. Also all the reports about shrubs do not appear, is this because I did not measure it?? in other words reports that do not have data will not appear, I assume that is the case for all de Pest Analysis since I did not measure it, and under that button only the suceptibility to pest by strata appear. Just Confirm,

Gracias
Horacio de la Concha
AGRINET SA de CV
Cuernavaca MEXICO
hdelaconcha@agrinet.com.mx
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Post by Jason.Henning » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:59 am

Certain reports are not available for international projects. This is true of the Health Benefits report which is based on the US EPA's BenMap model and is not applicable outside the US. As for the UV report, that report is unavailable when there is inadequate UV data from the weather station used in your project. The remainder of the reports you mentioned are unavailable when you do not collect the necessary data. You can always review the report availability by clicking on the "Project Metadata" button on the "Reports" tab and scrolling down to the "Report availability" section. This table is also presented for review when you hit "Ok" during project set-up.
Thanks,
Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team