Operation doubts

Have you used i-Tree components for your own project? This is the place to tell others about your experiences—and to link to online results, images, reports, and publicity. Relevant topics include project area, challenges, organization, methods, and effects.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

hdelaconcha

Operation doubts

Post by hdelaconcha » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:50 am

Hello Jason, I hope the Aussie trip went fine, over here things have move up I have finished the data gathering for Playa del Carmen and already am processing the info that is why I have some questions since I will be presenting the info in a Tropical Arboriculture congress in May 24. By the way I finally was able to upload 8 cities data with around 33 stations I have been in contact with Alexis and they seem OK. The one I really need uploaded is MERIDA so I can finish processing with actual contamination data.

Any way the questions I have are:
1) Is there a report where I can see some of the intermidate results like for example the final "real" area measured or should I need to calculated from the % measured*plot area in a excel from the raw data.?

2) Satoshi answered my question regarding how some C data are calculated, what other variables are completely tree dependent in other words without the pollution data which of the benefits and cost reports can I still use.

3) I just saw the spanish forum, how is it going to work

Finally I have not heard from Scott, should I contact him directly?
Gracias
Horacio de la Concha
AGRINET SA de CV
Cuernavaca MEXICO
hdelaconcha@agrinet.com.mx