DataBase

Have you used i-Tree components for your own project? This is the place to tell others about your experiences—and to link to online results, images, reports, and publicity. Relevant topics include project area, challenges, organization, methods, and effects.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

hdelaconcha

DataBase

Post by hdelaconcha » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Hello yestarday I loaded the MERIDA, Yucatan MEXICO, information in the i-Tree Database and it says there that "Once verified, these data will be included in the next i-Tree release which occurs several times per year." Do you have a time frame for verification? and the releases have specific dates? This so we can plan our own due dates to submit data.
Thnaks
Horacio de la Concha
AGRINET SA de CV
Cuernavaca MEXICO
hdelaconcha@agrinet.com.mx
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: DataBase

Post by Jason.Henning » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:26 pm

The exact methods for incorporating data from i-Tree Database into the i-Tree Eco application are still being developed and refined. The data set that you provided is one of the first that we have received and will be one of the first that is incorporated. Since these methods are still developing it is very difficult to give an exact time line on the incorporation of your data. I would expect that your data will be incorporated in the next 2-3 months, however personnel availability and development priorities could extend that timeline. We are committed to incorporating data within six months of submission.
A member of the i-Tree Team