Loading and Pollution and weather data

Have you used i-Tree components for your own project? This is the place to tell others about your experiences—and to link to online results, images, reports, and publicity. Relevant topics include project area, challenges, organization, methods, and effects.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

hdelaconcha

Loading and Pollution and weather data

Post by hdelaconcha » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Jason thanks for the input on sending to different crews plots, I will try that this week, and let you know how it works.

I have finished reviewing the pollution and the weather data for MERIDA, can I send them to you for a pre/review?? I talked earlier to Scott Maco which suggested some changes and will be sending him also to shorten the process time when I finish collecting data, which I expect by now it will be later on January.

Also let me tell you that I am doing a complete inventory of parks in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo and also a sample inventory of the city, which is a 6,000 ha area. I start this week and hope to finish soon I decided to go with 300 plots and with the experience of Merida I am going a lot faster.

Well let me know about the Pollution data
Horacio de la Concha
AGRINET SA de CV
Cuernavaca MEXICO
hdelaconcha@agrinet.com.mx
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: Loading and Pollution and weather data

Post by Jason.Henning » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:22 pm

I'd be happy to take a look at your data. You can send it to info@itreetools.org.
Please note: it is very likely that you will ultimately need to use the i-Tree Database system to submit your precipitation and pollution data. That system is still in development but you can learn more about it here, https://www.itreetools.org/news/2016new ... tabase.php.
Thanks,
Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team