Location of server

Have you used i-Tree components for your own project? This is the place to tell others about your experiences—and to link to online results, images, reports, and publicity. Relevant topics include project area, challenges, organization, methods, and effects.

Moderators: i-Tree Support, i-Tree Team

hdelaconcha

Location of server

Post by hdelaconcha » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:17 pm

somebody just ask me where is physically the server?? just out of curiosity Let me know. And yes I did fix the reception problem.
We are starting to gather data, will let you know how it goes, and finally do you have any records of any city in Mexico that has run the i-tree?? I ask somebody time ago and said no, a lot of downloads, but nobody has submitted data, I just want to make sure. I am almost sure I will be the first one with this 6th version but I was wondering about earlier versions.

Thanks
Horacio de la Concha
AGRINET SA de CV
Cuernavaca MEXICO
hdelaconcha@agrinet.com.mx
Jason.Henning
i-Tree Team

Re: Location of server

Post by Jason.Henning » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:41 am

Our server is located in Ohio.
As a courtesy to our users we do not publicly release details of past or ongoing projects unless they have given us express permission. However, we do have one publicly released report for Mexico and I will send it to the email address you provided.
Thanks,
Jason
A member of the i-Tree Team